It’s a sad fact of life that there is money, big money in just about every disaster. It takes little talent or foresight to make an easy 10, 20, or even 50 percent gain in a matter of months, weeks, or even days. Over a period of a year or two, there is almost no chance you won’t win big nine out of ten times.
Those are the type of odds you want on your side when investing.
- A plane goes down, and that airline’s stock tanks the very next day, only to be back up a few weeks later. For example, when the Lufthansa pilot flew his plane into a mountain, the stock dived, and I bought. A year later, it’s up over 12 percent.
- When the VW emissions scandal broke, the stock fell 40 percent in a day. I bought the same day. It was a great buy and back up 10 percent in a matter of days.
- Car recalls usually create a big drop in share prices that don’t last long.
- Oil spills like the Exxon Valdez, BP disaster, and countless others plunge that brand’s stock, only to recover in a relatively short period of time.
- If there is a hurricane, all the DIY stores, lumber companies, tractor dealers, and commercial contractors make a killing.
- Insurance stocks take a huge hit and are back a few months later.
- When huge lawsuits hit major chemical companies, drug companies, or cigarette companies their stocks drop like a brick. Buy as soon as the news hits the airwaves and the market reacts; you will profit almost every time.
- If there is a war, all the defense contractors’ stock goes up.
- When Russia invaded Crimea, all Russian stocks plummeted by 30 to 40 percent, only to climb back up quickly a few weeks later.
- Brexit was a huge opportunity to profit in a matter of days
For more Legendary Advice you absolutely have to check out my new book. It will change your life!