Have you ever wondered why some people are living in mansions while others struggle to pay the rent on a bedsit apartment?
Why some have no trouble getting an job and shooting up the corporate ladder while others stay stuck in boring low paying jobs?
Why some people travel the world first class while others ride the Greyhound bus?
I did and when I was twenty-seven years old I decided to change things once and for all and make sure I was the guy with the house the cars and the retirement program.
My life changed after listening to a series of audio-tapes, lent to me by a friend about how to get more from life. I was so simple and empowering I was hooked at once.
I started goal setting and developing plans for my life instead of aimlessly hoping that something would just come along.
The results were fast and staggering, I went from living in a one bedroomed apartment , with not one bit of furniture, somehow surviving on $7,800 a year to a to $128,000 in just 12 months! The following year I moved to beautiful 3-story home in a gate guarded golf community and joined the club!
The most amazing thing is anyone could have done what I did. There was no magic wand, no new job, no inheritance or angel investor. I did not go back to school it was just me and a focused plan of goals and action backed by the motivation of knowing that the outcome was a forgone conclusion if I saw it through.
The truth is most people spend more time planning their vacation than they do planning their life!
What a shame that is for there is so much more you could see, do, own and experience if only you devoted a little time to getting your life map right!
- If you are going to work five days a week any why not get paid six figures?
- If you are going to go on vacation why not see Paris, London, Rome, New York and all the great cities of the world?
- If you passionate about a sport why not see the game live from a skybox, instead of on TV?
- If you have to drive to work why not drive in style?
- Heck let’s forget work and figure out how to retire at 40 or 50, it can be done
But of course success is not just about what you can do for yourself it also about what you can do for others?
- A private school or collage education for your kids
- A nurse for your ageing parents
- Help you church build a school or mission
- Start your own foundation or charity
- When you maximize your time and talents your multiple your options exponentially
Success Does Not Care Who You Are!
Young or old, black or white, christen or atheist, American or Zambian. Success does not care who you are, where you are from or even what you have done in the past.
You don’t need a collage degree, heck I didn’t even fish high school, what you need is a life plan, a step by step map of exactly what you must do to get from where you are now to the life, love and things you always dreamed of…
Are you ready to design a power road map to maximize your full potential because if so I am ready to help lead the way ……
Let’s get started!